Francesco Pulice- San Giovanni in Fiore

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Pulicesb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 29 Aug 2019, 19:32

Francesco Pulice- San Giovanni in Fiore

Post by Pulicesb »

Looking to locate descendants of Francesco Pulice born in September 15,1881 father Giovanni Pulice Mother Clarice Meluso
He was married to Oliverio Maria ( March 23,1905) and they had three kids before he emigrated to the US in 1910

I am trying to find someone who lives in italy and is related to him
Michele50
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Aug 2020, 03:15

Re: Raffaele Guadagno

Post by Michele50 »

I am looking for any information regarding my grandfather. I think he family was from Napoli or around that area. He arrived in the United States approximately March 26, 1902
Post Reply