I can only make out some of the names, if anyone could help make out the rest would be greatly appreciated...
Thank you!
10 October 1609
Vincenzo son of ? and Gaetana? di Trapani with Betta (could this be Elisabetta?) daughter of ? and Margarita ?
Source:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Need help with names on marriage record
Re: Need help with names on marriage record
miketrapani wrote: 13 Aug 2020, 19:35 I can only make out some of the names, if anyone could help make out the rest would be greatly appreciated...
Thank you!
10 October 1609
Vincenzo son of it's an abbreviation, I'd say "bba", but I can't say what it stands for and Catarina di Trapani with Betta (could this be Elisabetta?) yes, it's possible daughter of Gasparo and Margarita di ? it must be a very common surname, to be shortened this way...
Source:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Need help with names on marriage record
I was thinking that Betta might be "Benedetta", too.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
miketrapani
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 28 Jul 2020, 20:14
Re: Need help with names on marriage record
Thank you!
