Hello,
I was wondering if someone could help me look up the parents for a Giuseppe Tedesco who was born around 1835 in San Pietro a Maida. He had a wife named Caterina Rocca who was born in 1842 in Maida.
I have no exact dates. But, it would be helpful if I could find the exact dates and their parents. The info may be on Familysearch. But, I have no access to a familycenter. No one does, actually. I hope someone can help.
Thanks in advance!
Family in San Pietro a Maida
Re: Family in San Pietro a Maida
Sorry I was so vague with the info. I wish I had more to give. But, all I have is what I submitted. I hope someone can find something. Thanks!
Re: Family in San Pietro a Maida
You or some one will have to go to Family Search to find your info they said they are gonna open up all the files if virus is still causing problem
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Family in San Pietro a Maida
I hope so. I would love to take a look. Thanks.

