Hi everybody, first of all I want to apologize for my English, I’m Guillermo Guadagno from Argentina, and I’m trying to find the records from my great grandfather called “Carmine/Carmelo” who was born in Ottati, Salerno, in 1900.
He emigrates to Argentina in the year 1921, and here he had 11 sons, one of them it’s my grandfather Julio.
I’ve had quoted the name because when he arrives to Argentina, probably the name was bad spelled, because in the documents here shows as “Carmen” (here in Argentina that’s a female name) but my grandfather say’s that he called himself “Carmelo” (a most common name for males here) but also it could be “Carmine” back in Italy.
I also have the names of the parents of my great grandfathers, Gennaro Guadagno and Vietoria Benevendano.
Also I know that probably there are some relatives who still lives in Italy.
I would appreciate any kind of information for keep my search going. Thanks a lot in advance and regards from Argentina.
Guadagno - Ottati, Salerno
Re: Guadagno - Ottati, Salerno
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Carmine Antonio Guadagno born 11 June 1900 in Ottati to parents Gennaro Guadagno, 26, and Vittoria Benevendano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 2.jpg.html
Marriage of Gennaro Guadagno, 21, son of Carmine Guadagno & Maria Romano ; and Maria Vittoria Beneventano, 19, daughter of Saverio Beneventano & Preziosa Giordano (deceased).
Carmine Antonio Guadagno born 11 June 1900 in Ottati to parents Gennaro Guadagno, 26, and Vittoria Benevendano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 2.jpg.html
Marriage of Gennaro Guadagno, 21, son of Carmine Guadagno & Maria Romano ; and Maria Vittoria Beneventano, 19, daughter of Saverio Beneventano & Preziosa Giordano (deceased).
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
Re: Guadagno - Ottati, Salerno
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Gennaro Guadagno born 9 Sept 1875 to parents Carmine Guadagno, 40, and Maria Romano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 7.jpg.html
Maria Vittoria Beneventano born 7 Mar 1877 to parents Saverio Beneventano, 34, and Preziosa Giordano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 8.jpg.html
Death of Preziosa Giordano on 10 Feb 1881 age 30, daughter of Matteo Giordano (deceased) and Carolina Granito.
Gennaro Guadagno born 9 Sept 1875 to parents Carmine Guadagno, 40, and Maria Romano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 7.jpg.html
Maria Vittoria Beneventano born 7 Mar 1877 to parents Saverio Beneventano, 34, and Preziosa Giordano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 8.jpg.html
Death of Preziosa Giordano on 10 Feb 1881 age 30, daughter of Matteo Giordano (deceased) and Carolina Granito.
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
Re: Guadagno - Ottati, Salerno
rlw254 wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 09:15 http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Carmine Antonio Guadagno born 11 June 1900 in Ottati to parents Gennaro Guadagno, 26, and Vittoria Benevendano
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 2.jpg.html
Marriage of Gennaro Guadagno, 21, son of Carmine Guadagno & Maria Romano ; and Maria Vittoria Beneventano, 19, daughter of Saverio Beneventano & Preziosa Giordano (deceased).
Now i'm looking forward to know how to proceed to get the document with the "apostille", but now I have a start point, THANKS AGAIN!

