Could someone please translate this letter from the commune of Pietraperzia. I had written to them some time ago for information on my Great Grandfather Salvatore Di Marco. I'm not really sure of the names listed on document. I believe this is a birth certificate of someone? Also is Salvatore's parents name listed on the document. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Directly below is a previous E-mail that I received, the attachment is the letter in question.
IN DATA ODIERNA SI SPEDISCE CERTIFICATO DI NASCITA DI SALVATORE DI MARCA , DA RICERCHE I SUOI GENITORI RISULTANO DI MARCA ANTONINO NATO IL 21/03/1811 E CANCEMI MARIA ANGELA SPOSATI IL 15/05/1838. I FIGLI SONO DI MARCA CALOGERO NATO IL 28/05/1839 DI MARCA GIACOMO 21/11/1841 E DI MARCA SALVATORE 3/3/1844
POSIZIONE CONTADINI E CASALINGHI
CORDIALI SALUTI
Thanking You,
James DeMarco
Great Grandfathers Response?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Great Grandfathers Response?
The cover letter states that they are sending an extract of the marriage act of Vincenza Miccichè.
The document is an extract of the birth act of Vincenza Miccichè, born 10 Dec 1940. Father Salvatore Miccichè, mother Rosa Fortunato.The cover letter states that they are sending an extract of the marriage act of Vincenza Miccichè.
The document is an extract of the birth act of Vincenza Miccichè, born 10 Dec 1940. Father Salvatore Miccichè, mother Rosa Fortunato.
The document is an extract of the birth act of Vincenza Miccichè, born 10 Dec 1940. Father Salvatore Miccichè, mother Rosa Fortunato.The cover letter states that they are sending an extract of the marriage act of Vincenza Miccichè.
The document is an extract of the birth act of Vincenza Miccichè, born 10 Dec 1940. Father Salvatore Miccichè, mother Rosa Fortunato.
Re: Great Grandfathers Response?
Thank You, I was sent the wrong information then. His father was Antonio DiMarco and Mother Maria Concemi.
