Dazio, Italy
Dazio, Italy
Hello, I'm looking for information Dazio; I haven't been able to find much. I'm specifically looking for information on the surname Fumiatti and Cattaneo tied to this region. I noticed a large group of the Fumiatti family immigrated to Connecticut in the early 1900s and I'm interested in finding how they're linked. Just curious if anyone has any information - anything is much appreciated!
Re: Dazio, Italy
To which Dazio are you referring?
Dazio, in comune of Dazio, Province of Sondrio (Lombardia)
or
Dazio, in comune of Gattatico, Province of Reggio Emilia (Emilia‑Romagna)
Or could you mean Lazio Region???
T.
Dazio, in comune of Dazio, Province of Sondrio (Lombardia)
or
Dazio, in comune of Gattatico, Province of Reggio Emilia (Emilia‑Romagna)
Or could you mean Lazio Region???
T.
Re: Dazio, Italy
Hello! Sorry for not specifying - I meant the one in Sondrio. Thanks!
Re: Dazio, Italy
Here is a link to the 10 year indices for Dazio... this one is for births from 1886 to 1895.
There are quite a few Fumiatti listed - but no Cattaneo births for those years.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=984852
Can we help you look for something specific?
Do you have ancestor names that you would like to connect to the Fumiatti and Cattaneo from Dazio?
And here is the 10 year index for births in Dazio - 1876 to 1885
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=984852
In the marriage 10 year index for 1896-1905.
There is a Maurizio Cattaneo
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=984852
T.
There are quite a few Fumiatti listed - but no Cattaneo births for those years.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=984852
Can we help you look for something specific?
Do you have ancestor names that you would like to connect to the Fumiatti and Cattaneo from Dazio?
And here is the 10 year index for births in Dazio - 1876 to 1885
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=984852
In the marriage 10 year index for 1896-1905.
There is a Maurizio Cattaneo
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=984852
T.

