Rejected in London...strange reason! Xenophobic bureaucrat?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
MarcuccioV
Master
Master
Posts: 1903
Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
Location: West Hills, CA USA

Re: Rejected in London...strange reason! Xenophobic bureaucrat?

Post by MarcuccioV »

dannyjosa wrote: 23 Apr 2021, 02:09 I attended today, met the same person as last time, but this time all processed smoothly!! No idea why last time I received such a strange intepretation but anyway. I suggest people never give up if faced with these issues.
Sounds to me like your complaint actually DID reach an understanding pair of ears and the agent you dealt with may have been "re-trained" on Italian law.

Congratulations on your acceptance..!
Mark

If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...

Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
Post Reply