A FREE software download from Google.
Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups. Picasa makes sure your pictures are always organized.
Picasa also makes advanced editing simple by putting one-click fixes and powerful effects at your fingertips. And Picasa makes it a snap to share your pictures – you can email, print photos at home, make gift CDs, instantly share via Hello™, and even post pictures on your own blog.
Picasa is FREE and can be downloaded from ItalianGenealogy.com. A link to Picasa can e found at the left side of your screen.
By downloading and Installing Picasa you support ItalianGenealogy.com!
Find and enjoy the pictures on your computer in seconds.
Re: Find and enjoy the pictures on your computer in seconds.
Edmondo,
I was just on another forum where several members were complaining their computers crashed when they tried downloading this software. Have you yourself tried it or has any one else tried it? Any problems? I'm really interested in knowing because it sounds like a great program if it works.
Nuccia
I was just on another forum where several members were complaining their computers crashed when they tried downloading this software. Have you yourself tried it or has any one else tried it? Any problems? I'm really interested in knowing because it sounds like a great program if it works.
Nuccia
Re: Find and enjoy the pictures on your computer in seconds.
I have used Picasa for some time....especially for my 'blog'. It saves so much time and I've never had any problems with it....
elba
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: Find and enjoy the pictures on your computer in seconds.
I work with Picasa for a few weeks now and I think it is great. I had no problems installing the software at all.
Maybe they were discussing an older version of Picasa, the latest version can be downloaded here at ItalianGenealogy.com
Maybe they were discussing an older version of Picasa, the latest version can be downloaded here at ItalianGenealogy.com
nuccia wrote:Edmondo,
I was just on another forum where several members were complaining their computers crashed when they tried downloading this software. Have you yourself tried it or has any one else tried it? Any problems? I'm really interested in knowing because it sounds like a great program if it works.
Nuccia
Re: Find and enjoy the pictures on your computer in seconds.
Thanks Elba and Edmondo for the replies.
I think I may try to download the program and see for myself. Will let you know how it goes!
Lots of great sponsors on this site. I've been looking at some of the websites and am impressed!
Nuccia
I think I may try to download the program and see for myself. Will let you know how it goes!
Lots of great sponsors on this site. I've been looking at some of the websites and am impressed!
Nuccia
Re: Find and enjoy the pictures on your computer in seconds.
After talking to several people and receiving photos from this site I have decided that it is definitely a great program! It works very well with google talk too if you use it or gmail.
Thanks for the great link.
Nuccia
Thanks for the great link.
Nuccia
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Find and enjoy the pictures on your computer in seconds.
Thanks for the heads up on Picasa, I LOVE it!! So incredibly easy to use.




