Hi, I need help finding the birth certificate or birth location of my family. I know they are from Verona, Italy but I need more information in order to find the birth certificates, so if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
Inocencio Federico Fraccaroli (1883, Verona, Italy)
- Father: Ventura Fraccaroli
- Mother: Margarita Fraccaroli (1842, Italy)
- Sisters: Erminia Fraccaroli (1871, Italy), Tilia Fraccaroli (1875, Italy), Clorinda Fraccaroli (1876, Italy)
They all migrated to Argentina ato some point, I don't have the exact date.
Fraccaroli - Verona, Italia
Re: Fraccaroli - Verona, Italia
Here are the enrollment lists for Verona:
http://www.archiviodistatoverona.benicu ... e-militari
but I don't know if they are for the province or only for the town.
However, 1883 is missing, but "temporarily", as they say.
So, you might write and ask.
http://www.archiviodistatoverona.benicu ... e-militari
but I don't know if they are for the province or only for the town.
However, 1883 is missing, but "temporarily", as they say.
So, you might write and ask.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

