Hi! Can some one tell me how they interpret the full name of Del Gatto on line 34
Thank you.
The link
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... AQVSJ-YWP4
Name translation please
-
vspeciale66
- Rookie

- Posts: 75
- Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 15:24
- Location: Chicago
Name translation please
To be Italian is to know Love.
Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
Re: Name translation please
I read "An Ni".
It might be Antonio Nicola, but it's just a guess.
It might be Antonio Nicola, but it's just a guess.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
vspeciale66
- Rookie

- Posts: 75
- Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 15:24
- Location: Chicago
Re: Name translation please
I thought it might be Ni but under my ancestries name are examples of other names with and N and an I and neither look the same as the one before Del Gatto. I don’t know. At first I thought it was A M Del Gatto??
To be Italian is to know Love.
Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
Re: Name translation please
I'd go also with "An Ni"
