Hello, could someone help me find baptism records for Giovanni Randazzo and his wife Agata Camercio? They are from Terrasini in the province of Palermo. I would like to know Giovanni's occupation if possible, so if anyone could find their civil marriage I'd be very grateful too. I have the church marriage which I'll link below. Thank you!
Church record: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Info:
Marriage Date: April 28, 1818
Giovanni's Parents: Geromino/Gerolamo Randazzo and Giuseppa Evola
Agata's Parents: Matteo Camercio and Caterina Viviano
Baptisms for Giovanni Randazzo and Agata Camercio
-
sbiondo257
- Veteran

- Posts: 173
- Joined: 07 Jan 2021, 05:10
-
Marcello D'Aleo
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 02 Jul 2021, 19:54
Re: Baptisms for Giovanni Randazzo and Agata Camercio
Civil marriage records in Sicily are available only since 1820.
Visit my website! www.sicilygenealogy.com
-
sbiondo257
- Veteran

- Posts: 173
- Joined: 07 Jan 2021, 05:10
Re: Baptisms for Giovanni Randazzo and Agata Camercio
Ah, I see. Thank you for the info Marcello! Perhaps just the Baptisms then lol