I am looking for marriage record of Onofrio DiNucci and Margherita Mariannina De Vincenzo, in Duronia, possibly on March 20, 1905.
Does anyone know where or if the Duronia marriage records for 1900 - 1906 might be found online? I have checked the matrimonial indices on Antenati for the late 1800's and the couple do not appear there. After 1899 Duronia civil records seem to have been located under some other commune or regional name, I don't know where to look for them.
I would also appreciate any suggestions on how best to correspond with the civil officials of Civitanova del Sannio and of Duronia in order to get certified copies of the birth documents for these two individuals, which I have located. Thanks for any help!
Help finding marriage records for Duronia post 1899?
-
Carolinalaska
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 08 Nov 2021, 04:52
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Contact:
Re: Help finding marriage records for Duronia post 1899?
Please look at my reply to your other post with the same question about Duronia.
The registers after 1900 simply has not yet been published.
You may ask copies or certificates from the Comune.
The registers after 1900 simply has not yet been published.
You may ask copies or certificates from the Comune.
