Chudkosky Family Members

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2130
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Chudkosky Family Members

Post by rp76226 »

The original Chudkosky family consisted of husband Michael Chudkosky (1897 to 1963), an immigrant from either Russia or Poland who arrived in the US in 1913 and wife Michelina Marszycka (1896 to 1930). Marriage date was February 9, 1919 in Manhattan, Certificate # 6289. They had 3 sons who were born in New York City – Walter (1925 - ?), Nicholas 1920 - 1984), and Joseph (my uncle – 1927 – 2009). When his wife died, the father put his sons in an orphanage and went back to Poland/Russia.

1. Nicholas married Olga Frieda. Trying to find out the names of any children and grandchildren.

2.Walter also married and had at least one child but I do not know the name of his wife nor children nor grandchildren. Trying to find out their names and whether Walter is still alive.

Michael Chudkosky re-married Maria Lucniak (1905 – 1980) while in Poland/Russia and came back with a daughter Helen Elizabeth Chudkosky who was born on January 15, 1932. They had another daughter Rita Claudia Chudkosky born around May 1934. I don't know if either daughter is still alive.

3. I have the names of the husband, Edmund J La France, of Helen Chudkosky and their 3 children – Diane, Marianne, and Edmund who were born in 1951, 1953, and 1962. I do not know if Helen or her husband are still alive. I don't know if there are grandchildren.

4. Rita Claudia Chudkosky had two husbands – Michael Flannery (married in Bogota, New Jersey about February 1956, and Robert Melton (married in New York City about 1964). I don't know if there were any children or grandchildren or if she is still alive.

Appreciate any new information that can be found. I have complete information on son Joseph Chudkosky so I don't need any help there.
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Chudkosky Family Members

Post by darkerhorse »

Name: Rita Claudia Melton
Birth Date: 17 Apr 1934
Death Date: 27 Jun 2007
Cemetery: Desert Memorial Park
Burial or Cremation Place: Cathedral City, Riverside County, California, United States of America
Has Bio?: N
URL:
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/207 ... dia-melton

Name: Rita Claudia Melton
Social Security Number: 085-26-5773
Birth Date: 17 Apr 1934
Issue Year: 1951
Issue State: New York
Last Residence: 92262, Palm Springs, Riverside, California, USA
Death Date: 27 Jun 2007


Rita

in the U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current
U.S., Newspapers.com Obituary Index, 1800s-current

Name: Rita
Gender: Female
Newspaper Title: The Desert Sun
Spouse:
Robert Bruce Melton
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2130
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Re: Chudkosky Family Members

Post by rp76226 »

Thank you.
Post Reply