A few years ago I searched the following at the local Family History Centre but found nothing.
The Genoa British Chaplaincy Parish registers for births Film no.883830.
The Microfilm of original manuscripts for rites performed by Anglican clergy for British subjects living in Genoa, Livorno and Naples Film no. 574492
Are these records available online now?
Maggie
Family Search Records
- maggiehill
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 29 May 2006, 00:00
- Location: Essex England
Re: Family Search Records
The first one is available online.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
Once you sign in with a username and password of your own choosing, just a camera will appear to the right meaning you can then view the records online
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
Once you sign in with a username and password of your own choosing, just a camera will appear to the right meaning you can then view the records online
- maggiehill
- Newbie

- Posts: 23
- Joined: 29 May 2006, 00:00
- Location: Essex England
Re: Family Search Records
Thanks erudita74
I have looked for my John Lando b 1836 again but no luck. He was on all the Scottish Censuses from 1851 as born in Genoa but a British Subject. When I originally looked at these records they were the original enteries.
I will again at the Catholic records online.
I have looked for my John Lando b 1836 again but no luck. He was on all the Scottish Censuses from 1851 as born in Genoa but a British Subject. When I originally looked at these records they were the original enteries.
I will again at the Catholic records online.
Re: Family Search Records
You're very welcome.
Erudita
Erudita
