I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Lola2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 May 2017, 06:15

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by Lola2 »

Hello!

I am looking for a birth record of my great grandfather, Francesco Paolo D'Erasmo born January 4th 1894. Any records with the last name would be helpful. Thank you.
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2130
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by rp76226 »

I was not the author of that post which referred to records on microfilm, but I did add a reply which gave a link to the digitalized records available to everyone.. Here is the link for the original post with the original author and all the replies. My reply with the link to the digitalized records link is there too.

https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... mo#p209435

Use this link for every town available in Italy, but you must know the province first - http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/?q=gallery. Choose archivo di Stato di Bari.then click the link for stato di civile, then click on Grumo. The index of links that follows should be clear (You want Nati, then 1894).
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by Tessa78 »

Lola2,

To get you started...
Here is the birth act of Francesco Paolo D'Erasmo in Grumo in 1894.
#13
Dated 2 January 1894 at the town office
Appearing before the official was Vitantonio D'Erasmo [son of Francesco], age 40, farmer residing in Grumo Appula, to declare that at 3 AM on the 1st of the current month, at the house at Via dietro al Convento (the street behind the Convent) #22, to Maria Casalino, his wife, housewife residing with him, was born a male child who was presented to the official and to whom was given the name FRANCESCO PAOLO

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

AND***

Here is the marriage of Vitantonio D'Erasmo and Maria Casalino in 1878
#50
Dated 17 November 1878 in Grumo Appula
Groom: Vitantonio D'Erasmo, 26, farmer born in Grumo, son of Francesco residing in the town; and of deceased Francesca Scarola who resided in said place.
Bride: Maria Casalino, 21, spinner born in Grumo, daughter of Vito residing in this town; and of Antonia Tortorella residing in said place.
Publication of the banns of marriage was on 20 and 27 of the month of October.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 1.jpg.html


T.
blueturtles
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 20 Jun 2017, 20:40

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by blueturtles »

nicolefazio wrote: 15 Aug 2012, 01:55 I have some records from microfilms for Grumo Appula, Bari, Italy. I have images from records (Birth and Marriage) for these surnames-I roughly read the surnames as best I can.


DiPinto

I put a * next to surnames I have multiple records for.
If you are interested in any of these surnames, send a reply and I can email them.
Hi,

I have just joined this forum and I know I am coming to the party a little late, but if you are still active (it's been five years since you first posted this message), I am interested in the DiPinto/DePinto files you have. Also, I am searching for anything with the Scorca name (they are a Grumo Appula family too).

Thanks, Jon

PS: a little back about me: I live in the United States and my great-great-grandmother is a Scorca. And my great=grandmother is a DePinto.
christinezee
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 13:37

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by christinezee »

Hi!
I am looking for records on:
Paquale Regina (Born Dec. 7, 1892) Grumo, Appula (Father possibly was Domenico Regina)
Julia (Giulia?) Fanelli (Born Aug. 5 or 7, 1903) Grumo, Appula

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Christine
chief7676
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 19 Nov 2017, 15:52

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by chief7676 »

Do you have any images of Luca Scarola (1888-1951), his wife Anunziatta (1887 - 1942), His father Vito Scarola (1853-1951), or his grandfather Giuseppe 1819-1881)? Thanks
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by adelfio »

Birth record of Luca Scarola
INDEX#224
1887 June 20th in the town of Grumo in a house on via San Francesco #1 the birth of Luca Scarola son of Vito Scarola age 38 farmer and wife Rosa Pergina

PG LINK TO RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
jmercurio
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Apr 2021, 02:34

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by jmercurio »

This may be a long shot, as this was originally posted years ago, but i am seeking records for my Mercurio family originally from Grumo Appula. Specifically i am looking for records pertaining to Michele Mercurio born in, or around, 1737. Thank you for your time!
brochoncr
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Feb 2022, 20:40

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by brochoncr »

Hello! I am trying to trace my relatives from Grumo Appula. Angelo and his wife Rose Spano; they immigrated to the US about 1905. Hew as born in Grumo in 1856, she was born there about 1861. Any infomation is greatly appreciated. Chris
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: I have Images of records from Grumo Appula

Post by Tessa78 »

Chris - Welcome to the forum!

You should post your inquiry as a new topic.

When you make your post - provide as much information as you can. For instance: Is Spano the surname of Angelo? or his wife Rose? Do you know when in the USA they settled? Names of children?

We will be happy to help you with your search!

T.
Post Reply