Name Query
Re: Name Query
Thank you that maybe him although the ages don't match but that's nothing new, he would be 42 in 1881. I don't know whatdates to use to search now??
Re: Name Query
Have checked the UK immigration records and can not find anybody called Pietro. However that is only from 1878 - 1960 so he may have arrived before this time.
Re: Name Query
Hello,
Thank your for your post. Are you still active in your family research? I am also a descendant of Peter Carswell (Pietro Casoli) through their daughter Matilda who was my great-grandmother making Pietro and Elizabeth great-great-grandparents. My Scottish family has been in Dundee for most of the 20th Century.
Please post or reply if you’ld like to exchange further info.
Best wishes,
James Lamb
Thank your for your post. Are you still active in your family research? I am also a descendant of Peter Carswell (Pietro Casoli) through their daughter Matilda who was my great-grandmother making Pietro and Elizabeth great-great-grandparents. My Scottish family has been in Dundee for most of the 20th Century.
Please post or reply if you’ld like to exchange further info.
Best wishes,
James Lamb
