Blocking Hints from a Specific Family tree on Ancestry.com

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2130
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Blocking Hints from a Specific Family tree on Ancestry.com

Post by rp76226 »

I thought that there was a "Site Preferences" screen on Ancestry.com where blocking a specific Tree from giving hints to my Tree can be done. I seem to remember finding it about a month ago, but now can't find it and contact with Ancestry.com didn't help.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Blocking Hints from a Specific Family tree on Ancestry.com

Post by Tessa78 »

Scroll down to Turning member tree hints and potential relative hints on or off

https://support.ancestry.com/s/article/ ... uage=en_US

T.
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2130
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Re: Blocking Hints from a Specific Family tree on Ancestry.com

Post by rp76226 »

That only allows you to turn off member tree hints for all Trees, not a specific Tree. I want hints from the other Trees other than the specific tree that I want hints turned off.

Ron
Post Reply