Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
Ideesmom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 Apr 2022, 00:32

Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records

Post by Ideesmom »

Hi,

I am trying to locate birth records for my great-grandparents: Bernado Baima-Rughet and Teresa Rubat-Borel. Date of birth around 1870-1873. The records I have found for immigration to the US list Corio and San Ponzio Canavese as birthplaces. Verbal stories from the family say Pian d'Audi or Ritornato.

I am trying to figure out what commune or municipality may have birth records for this area.

I am a beginner and would appreciate any tips!
Thanks!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records

Post by suanj »

Bernardo BAIMA-RUGHET was born in CORIO on 2 MAR 1870 #51, son of Pietro farmer, 35 old ( son of Giuseppe) and
of Antonia NEPOTE BERNARDON (daughter of Bernardo) farmer, 27 old
Marriage note: on 5 Sep 1899 married in CORIO, to Teresa Andrietta RUBATTO
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=970473
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records

Post by mmogno »

Pian d'Audi and Ritornato belong to the municipality of Corio, in the province of Torino.
http://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/piemonte/corio.html

Marriage record of Bernardo BAIMA-RUGHET to Teresa Andrietta RUBATTO-BORELLO
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=970473

Teresa was born in San Ponzio Canavese on Feb 1, 1873.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Ideesmom
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 Apr 2022, 00:32

Re: Pian d'Audi/Corio finding civil or church records

Post by Ideesmom »

You made my day! Thank you both so much! This information is very helpful.
Post Reply