Carmine (Carmen) DiGiandomenico

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
SteveDiGi71
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 48
Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 03:27
Location: Natick, Massachusetts USA

Carmine (Carmen) DiGiandomenico

Post by SteveDiGi71 »

Hi!

I am looking for any information for Carmine (Carmen) DiGiandomenico to see if he is my great grand uncle. He was born on October 27th 1877 in I believe Castiglione. I'm interested to see who his were and if he ever married and had children. Thank you :)
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Carmine (Carmen) DiGiandomenico

Post by darkerhorse »

According to one family tree:

Birth 27 OCT 1877 • Italy, Castiglione
Death Unknown

Parents
Nicolangelo DiGiandomenico
1850–
Elvira Di Battista
1855–

Siblings
Raffaele DiGiandomenico
1885–1949
Domenico Di Giandomenico
1888–1949
Rosa Trubiani
1890–1970

Spouse
Unknown spouse
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Carmine (Carmen) DiGiandomenico

Post by Tessa78 »

Here is the link to his birth act in 1877
Parents as stated above.
#71
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 50/wX4OzYv

A sister of the above Carmine -
Maria Di Giandomenico died in 1892 at age 16y 1m.
Same parents.
#15
https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 59/w6jP6v6

I checked the marriage and publication indices from 1895 through 1908 and did not find evidence of a marriage in Castiglione or another town.
Also checked the death indices from 1877 through 1904 - did not find Carmine.
It is possible that he emigrated.

T.
Post Reply