I found this email address:
santagata.montemaggiore@diocesidicefalu.org
questions on birth record father
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: questions on birth record father
Erudita & tblakely31,
Sorry if I mislead you. The Diocese records I have searched were letters from the priest to the Bishop describing conditions (illicit affairs, failure to attend mass, etc) in the parish. They are not baptism, marriage or death records.
The poster would have to hire a researcher (it wouldn't be me) to access these types of records, assuming the Diocese in question conserved them. I have a couple of clients who have identified unnamed fathers from these documents!
Sorry if I mislead you. The Diocese records I have searched were letters from the priest to the Bishop describing conditions (illicit affairs, failure to attend mass, etc) in the parish. They are not baptism, marriage or death records.
The poster would have to hire a researcher (it wouldn't be me) to access these types of records, assuming the Diocese in question conserved them. I have a couple of clients who have identified unnamed fathers from these documents!
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: questions on birth record father
Thanks for clarifying, Ann.