Bevilacqua's from Introdacqua
Bevilacqua's from Introdacqua
Hello. I am looking for Bevilacqua's who lived in Introdacqua. Domenico was married to Luisa Centofanti, and they had at least 4 children ... Louis, Ralph, Maria, and Cesare. Somewhere in the family, there is a Pasquale Bevilacqua who had 5 children, one of whom was named Giovanni (born around 1906). I believe my grandfather called Giovanni a cousin, but I can't find how his parents (Pasquale Bevilacqua and Teresa) and my grandfather's parents (Domenico Bevilacqua and Luisa) were connected. Do any of these branches sound familiar ?
Re: Bevilacqua's from Introdacqua
Hi there,
I don't have any specific information for you, but there are Bevilacquas in the Steubenville, Ohio area. I don't personally know them or where they were originally from, but you might search around for them and see if you can find some contact info. Good luck!
-Greg
I don't have any specific information for you, but there are Bevilacquas in the Steubenville, Ohio area. I don't personally know them or where they were originally from, but you might search around for them and see if you can find some contact info. Good luck!
-Greg

