You are very welcome for the help. No there are no records for the town of Arpino, Frosinone after 1865 currently on line. Looking at the following link it doesn't even look like any have been filmed:
Arpino (Frosinone) 1809-1865: https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
You'll probably need to write to the town of Arpino to request a copy of the birth record.
I notice that you have a recent post asking this same question, which hasn't had a reply yet. Just wait and see what others who research the town and/or province advise. (There are possibly online indexed military records for the province that you could also search? I thought I had a link, but it is not working anymore.)
Angela
Birth Cert - Illegitimate or twins?
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
-
samantha235
- Rookie

- Posts: 33
- Joined: 21 May 2020, 14:28
Re: Birth Cert - Illegitimate or twins?
Thank you Angela, I think your right. There are a couple I'd like so I'll wait and put the requests in together. I've found another couple of certificates I was looking for online, slowly trying to work my way through the translation before I start the hunt for a couple I'm missing. I will then try to find the military records.
Do you happen to know how I might access records pre-1809, or are those likley to be held in the town also? Thanks again.
Samantha
Do you happen to know how I might access records pre-1809, or are those likley to be held in the town also? Thanks again.
Samantha
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Birth Cert - Illegitimate or twins?
You could search property records (Catasti or Riveli) and church records dated prior to 1809, and for marriage allegati dated after 1809 (which might contain transcribed copies of birth and death records dated before 1809, such as birth record of the groom, death record of the father of the groom, or death record of deceased spouse required for marriage consent).
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth Cert - Illegitimate or twins?
Rea was the most numerous surname in Arpino. The only civil records after 1865 are in the town office. The second copies that Family search films were destroyed in WW2. The military index can be searched at the website for Archivio di Stato Frosinone. Parish records are at the churches. My book has all the details of where to find the records.
https://www.lulu.com/en/en/shop/ann-tat ... pageSize=4
https://www.lulu.com/en/en/shop/ann-tat ... pageSize=4
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.