Is there a way to contact someone in Tempio about a cemetery there to see if I could get photos of the grave/monument of Bernardo de Muro?
Thank you,
Rachel
Tempio Pausania, Sardinia
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Tempio Pausania, Sardinia
https://comuneditempiopausania.it/aree- ... lettorale/
Above is the website of the town but I doubt anyone will go and take photos for you. If they died more than 10-30 years ago a tomb may not longer exist. This link will explain why.
http://angelresearch.net/2022/12/01/res ... a-while-2/
Above is the website of the town but I doubt anyone will go and take photos for you. If they died more than 10-30 years ago a tomb may not longer exist. This link will explain why.
http://angelresearch.net/2022/12/01/res ... a-while-2/
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
-
Waterlilly67
- Newbie

- Posts: 14
- Joined: 23 Jun 2022, 20:25
Re: Tempio Pausania, Sardinia
Thank you for the links. The one about older graves was very interesting. I know in places like Germany and Denmark they do the same thing, due to space if the family does not pay to keep the graves, they just remove the stones and rebury someone else in the grave.
I don't know if they would have done anything with his tomb only because Bernardo was a famous opera singer and well loved (many things in the town are named for him, even a street).
I will probably have to take a look myself when I go to Italy next year, with a planned trip out to Sardinia.
Thank you again for the information.
Rachel
I don't know if they would have done anything with his tomb only because Bernardo was a famous opera singer and well loved (many things in the town are named for him, even a street).
I will probably have to take a look myself when I go to Italy next year, with a planned trip out to Sardinia.
Thank you again for the information.
Rachel