Can anyone find the actual documents to confirm the transcription of these birth and baptism records on Family Search?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:FG6G-JL6
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QGYH-8JGP
Need Confirmation of Birth/Baptism
Re: Need Confirmation of Birth/Baptism
Here is an image of the entry into the Church Book in 1876, Parish of Aghamore.
Baptism on 10 January 1876.
Second line...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=423429
T.
Baptism on 10 January 1876.
Second line...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=423429
T.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Need Confirmation of Birth/Baptism
Thanks.
I have one more request. Several different birth or baptism dates are reported for Bartholomew Sullivan of Kenmare, County Kerry in Ireland in various secondary documents (1870, 1873, 1874, 1879, etc.).
I'm sure the place of birth is correct, but I'd like to confirm the date, or at least the year.
The closest I have to an original document is this.
Is it possible to find an actual birth or baptism document for him?
I'm doing this research for a close friend in a religious order who doesn't have the time or resources to do it on his own.
I have one more request. Several different birth or baptism dates are reported for Bartholomew Sullivan of Kenmare, County Kerry in Ireland in various secondary documents (1870, 1873, 1874, 1879, etc.).
I'm sure the place of birth is correct, but I'd like to confirm the date, or at least the year.
The closest I have to an original document is this.
Is it possible to find an actual birth or baptism document for him?
I'm doing this research for a close friend in a religious order who doesn't have the time or resources to do it on his own.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Need Confirmation of Birth/Baptism
I located this entry in the Kenmare Registry of Births 1870
Fifth entry down -
Born 23 February 1870 - Bartholomew Sullivan - Father: Eugene Sullivan; Mother: Mary Sullivan, formerly "Whulehan"
https://i.postimg.cc/Mpmm0bB2/1870-Sullivan-Entry.png
T.
Fifth entry down -
Born 23 February 1870 - Bartholomew Sullivan - Father: Eugene Sullivan; Mother: Mary Sullivan, formerly "Whulehan"
https://i.postimg.cc/Mpmm0bB2/1870-Sullivan-Entry.png
T.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Need Confirmation of Birth/Baptism
Thanks. This is terrific! My friend will be thrilled.
A appreciate the confirmation I thought that date was correct but wanted an original document.
Bartholomew's daughter married an Italian, and the rest is history.
A appreciate the confirmation I thought that date was correct but wanted an original document.
Bartholomew's daughter married an Italian, and the rest is history.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Need Confirmation of Birth/Baptism
You must be a professional genealogist.