Contacting Portale Antenati

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
gae
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Feb 2022, 19:45

Contacting Portale Antenati

Post by gae »

Hello. I have been going through the Portale Antenati site and I found a document that is missing a page. After much searching I tried sending an email and the reply I have received says that the email address has been changed as of Jan 15, 2023. It seems I need to have a person's name to add to the @cultura.gov.it address. How do I let them know that a page is missing?
Thank you for your help
Evy
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Contacting Portale Antenati

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
gae
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Feb 2022, 19:45

Re: Contacting Portale Antenati

Post by gae »

Thank you, but I have gone through that page and the link for the contact form does not lead to a form, just back to the FAQ.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Contacting Portale Antenati

Post by mmogno »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
gae
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Feb 2022, 19:45

Re: Contacting Portale Antenati

Post by gae »

I don't know if someone contacted Portale Antenati to let them know I had sent a general email, but if you did, thank you. They responded and kindly sent the missing pages to me.
Happy Easter!
Gratefully
Evy
otisjame
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Dec 2023, 10:15

Re: Contacting Portale Antenati

Post by otisjame »

Explore genealogy forums or online communities related to Italian genealogy. Other researchers might have encountered similar issues and could provide advice or share their experiences on how they resolved missing page problems.
Post Reply