Finding commune of Pezzano

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
deigo1
Elite
Elite
Posts: 441
Joined: 02 Jan 2022, 17:50

Finding commune of Pezzano

Post by deigo1 »

Hello,

I was trying to locate the birth record of my great grandfather x 3, who had lived in Musano a hamlet of Trevignano in Treviso. The commune had provided to myself, him and my grandmother's death records that indicate they would have been born inside of the Napoleonic record period. In looking closer at the translation (first link below) shows that Angelo Vanzo was born in Pezzano . I haven't been able to locate this town to try and search for his birth record. I'm assuming it was near by area as it didn't seem like folks in this time period moved long distances.


https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... zo#p327173

The death record would have put him born ~ 1810. I did find a birth record of a sibling in Musano in 1815 (below), that was the only one I could locate, so assuming they located to this town in 1814/1815. That would align with my grandfather being born in a different town as noted. I could only really make out the names in the record, so not sure if there are any other clues that would help us figure at the town they were from prior.

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 78/Lyr47y1 (#26)

Thank you for the help,
D.
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Finding commune of Pezzano

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
deigo1
Elite
Elite
Posts: 441
Joined: 02 Jan 2022, 17:50

Re: Finding commune of Pezzano

Post by deigo1 »

Fantastic as always mmogno! I was able to find him there with no problem.

I've posted for the translation here: https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic/54303

Thanks as always.
Post Reply