Hello, Everyone-
I'm trying to determine if Montarsiccio records are "buried" somewhere in the following Family Search ink:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf- ... onia+italy#
The civil records from 1806 -1866 don't appear to reference the comune of Bedonia, let alone the frazione of Montarsiccio. I have pretty easy access to a local FHC, so the fact that these records are only available there is only a minor inconvenience for me. I just don't know if I'd be wasting my time searching under the generic "Parma" headings or what.
Any input/suggestions here?
Thanks.
Mark
Montarsiccio, Bedonia, Parma
-
mjclayton1
- Elite

- Posts: 441
- Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
- Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Montarsiccio, Bedonia, Parma
Here is the list of films for Bedonia, including civil registrations from 1809-1866... and 1867-1910
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
T.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
T.
-
mjclayton1
- Elite

- Posts: 441
- Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
- Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Montarsiccio, Bedonia, Parma
Thanks, T. You never disappoint. Wonder how I missed this, but no matter. Always greatly appreciate you.
Mark
Mark
Re: Montarsiccio, Bedonia, Parma
You are most welcome, Mark!
Always happy to help!
T.
Always happy to help!
T.
-
lorahammerswoods
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Sep 2020, 15:04
Re: Montarsiccio, Bedonia, Parma
I"m new to this site and am searching for information of the Lusardi family of Montarsiccio. My grandmother was born into the Daniel and Clementine Lusardi family but her birth name was probably Zoppelli. A mystery to solve. Any hints on where to search next? I've tried ancestry, familysearch, myheritage with dead ends. Thanks!
Re: Montarsiccio, Bedonia, Parma
Wow, I'm sorry that I'm 3 years too late for this thread lol
I just signed up with this forum today.
I'm a direct descendant of Daniel and Clementine Lusardi!
Their daughter Maria Luisa married Dominick Dughi and they moved to Lewistown, Pennsylvania.
Dominick & Maria's second son, Adam Dughi, was my grandfather.
I'm sure you know by now that our ancestor Clementine was a Ferrari!
She and Daniel had at least 5 children that I know of. But the only other one I followed to any degree was their firstborn, Anthony Joseph, who moved to Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Dughi and Lusardi were very common names in Montarsiccio, with quite a bit of intermarrying. Makes it hard to do research!
All the best,
David "Drew" Dughi, Bennington, Vermont
I just signed up with this forum today.
I'm a direct descendant of Daniel and Clementine Lusardi!
Their daughter Maria Luisa married Dominick Dughi and they moved to Lewistown, Pennsylvania.
Dominick & Maria's second son, Adam Dughi, was my grandfather.
I'm sure you know by now that our ancestor Clementine was a Ferrari!
She and Daniel had at least 5 children that I know of. But the only other one I followed to any degree was their firstborn, Anthony Joseph, who moved to Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Dughi and Lusardi were very common names in Montarsiccio, with quite a bit of intermarrying. Makes it hard to do research!
All the best,
David "Drew" Dughi, Bennington, Vermont
Re: Montarsiccio, Bedonia, Parma
I just saw your post tonight.
My grandmother was Lina Lusardi and she was married to Enrico Dughi, who had four brothers. My grandparents emigrated from Montarsiccio to New Jersey. When my dad was alive, he was in contact with two uncles, brothers of his father. One was John Dughi from Westfield, NJ. The other, I believe, was Louis. I'm not certain I remember where he was living at the time. It was many, many years ago.
I remember being told if I came across anyone named Dughi they would be a direct descendant because there were so few of us.
If you have any further information, please let me know.
My grandmother was Lina Lusardi and she was married to Enrico Dughi, who had four brothers. My grandparents emigrated from Montarsiccio to New Jersey. When my dad was alive, he was in contact with two uncles, brothers of his father. One was John Dughi from Westfield, NJ. The other, I believe, was Louis. I'm not certain I remember where he was living at the time. It was many, many years ago.
I remember being told if I came across anyone named Dughi they would be a direct descendant because there were so few of us.
If you have any further information, please let me know.
