Research Resources

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
thedipumas
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: 12 Oct 2023, 15:42

Research Resources

Post by thedipumas »

I am at a point in my research where I’ve gone as far back as I can with my Sicilian side (most branches stretch to the 1500s). I have exhausted the Agrigento parish records for Burgio and Racalmuto of their baptism, marriage and death information, but now I really want to dig deeper, if possible. I’d like to try and piece together as much of a life story as possible for however many ancestors as I can. Where did they live? What did they do for work? What were their lives like? Politics? Diseases? Other problems? Were they brigands? Served in military? Etc. What resources are available to go to this next level? Is this level of research even possible?
Post Reply