Hi folks!
Thanks to some brilliant detective work by Tessa78, I found some much needed information on my 5th great grandfather. However, it caused me to re-work my research.
I'm now looking for information regarding Francesca Cavarretta. She was married to Giuseppe Riscili around 1846. They had four children that I've found: Francesco (1848), Giorgio (1855), Salvatore (1865) and Francesca (1870). And they lived in Vicari.
Any help would be appreciated.
Tom
Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
Re: Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
Hi Tom,
While searching for your Giuseppe Riscili, I found that there was ANOTHER Giuseppe Riscili who lived at the same time in Vicari. He was married to Francesca Cavarretta.
I will go back and see if I can pull some of the records I saw.
EDIT TO ADD:
To start...
This is a daughter born in 1852 to the other Giuseppe Riscili and Francesca Cavaretta. Her name is Pietra. In this SAME year was born Sebastiana Riscili, the daughter of your Giuseppe and Lucia Esposita, who was named after Giuseppe's mother.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 31/Lm76ZRa
T.
While searching for your Giuseppe Riscili, I found that there was ANOTHER Giuseppe Riscili who lived at the same time in Vicari. He was married to Francesca Cavarretta.
I will go back and see if I can pull some of the records I saw.
EDIT TO ADD:
To start...
This is a daughter born in 1852 to the other Giuseppe Riscili and Francesca Cavaretta. Her name is Pietra. In this SAME year was born Sebastiana Riscili, the daughter of your Giuseppe and Lucia Esposita, who was named after Giuseppe's mother.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 31/Lm76ZRa
T.
Re: Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
Birth of Giorgio Riscili in 1855.
Son of Giuseppe Riscili and Francesca Cavaretta
#118
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 34/5gdrAnZ
T.
Son of Giuseppe Riscili and Francesca Cavaretta
#118
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 34/5gdrAnZ
T.
Re: Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
Thanks, Tessa!
It's like putting together a puzzle and finding pieces that were hidden in the box.
I'm trying to look at the older records from your links and have found a few other names that I was unaware of in the Riscili family.
It's like putting together a puzzle and finding pieces that were hidden in the box.
I'm trying to look at the older records from your links and have found a few other names that I was unaware of in the Riscili family.
Re: Looking for Francesca Cavarretta
Discovery is the best part of the journey!!!Herk58 wrote: 23 Jan 2024, 18:55 Thanks, Tessa!
It's like putting together a puzzle and finding pieces that were hidden in the box.
I'm trying to look at the older records from your links and have found a few other names that I was unaware of in the Riscili family.
T.

