Anyone researching Riscili family from Vicari?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Herk58
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 02 Feb 2014, 02:40
Location: NY, USA

Anyone researching Riscili family from Vicari?

Post by Herk58 »

Hi Folks,

Wondering if anyone else is researching the Riscili family from Vicari. I keep hitting roadblocks and would be happy to collaborate.

I've had some great help here and lately had a major breakthrough thanks to Tessa78.

My current sticking point is Giuseppe Riscili. Namely, there are a few of them and I'm having trouble finding who belongs to who.

Tom
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Anyone researching Riscili family from Vicari?

Post by Tessa78 »

Related thread... so as not to duplicate efforts. :-)

https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/topic/54416

T.
Post Reply