Birth certificate Vincenzo Ottolino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jathede
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 27 Jan 2024, 22:12

Birth certificate Vincenzo Ottolino

Post by jathede »

Hi everybody,
I am looking for my grandfather's birth certificate; I know his mother was Elena Rubino and his father was Vincenzo Ottolino. They were born Triggiano- Bari -Italy. I am not sure about his year of birth. His naturalization says July 14, 1896, but his marriage certificate says July 14, 1894. He immigrated to USA on 1911/1912. I would like to know which is the best way to find his birth certificate because I want to apply for dual citizenship.
Thank you
John Thede
jathede
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 27 Jan 2024, 22:12

Re: Birth certificate Vincenzo Ottolino

Post by jathede »

I found that my grandfather was adopted for Elena and Vincenzo. It could be that my grandpa's last name was Saggio (Vincenzo Saggio). I am not sure if he was born in Triggiano.
Do
Post Reply