Birth Certificate Bari Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jathede
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 27 Jan 2024, 22:12

Birth Certificate Bari Italy

Post by jathede »

Hi everybody,
I am looking for my grandfather's birth certificate or any document that says he was adopted; I know he was adopted by Elena Rubino and Vincenzo Ottolino. They were born in Triggiano- Bari -Italy. I am not sure about his year of birth, because his naturalization says July 14, 1896, and his marriage certificate says July 14, 1894. He immigrated to USA in 1910. I think we changed his name Vicenzio Saggio for Antonio Ottolino. I would like to know which the best way is to find his birth certificate because I want to apply for dual citizenship. I am not sure if he was born in Triggiano-Bari-Italy
Thank you
John Thede
Post Reply