Searching for Bernardino Venditto

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Mynewhobby1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 18 Sep 2023, 15:46

Searching for Bernardino Venditto

Post by Mynewhobby1 »

Hello,

I am finding it difficult to find information on my grandfather Bernardino Venditto. He was born on June 8, 1888 or 89. He was born in Italy. His alien registration card says he was born in Sora, Naples and his naturalization papers say he was born in Sora, Italy. He immigrated to America and lived in Schenectady, New York where he died in 1961. Once in America he married Lucia Ilario from Rotondi, Avellino.

i cannot find anything on his parents, where he lived, or his siblings. I have looked on The Ancestors portal. Any help is appreciated.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Searching for Bernardino Venditto

Post by Tessa78 »

Mynewhobby1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 18 Sep 2023, 15:46

Re: Searching for Bernardino Venditto

Post by Mynewhobby1 »

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Searching for Bernardino Venditto

Post by Tessa78 »

The records are in the other thread.... :-)

Happy to help.

Do you want records for Bernardino's mother, Maria Benedetta Alonzo?

T.
Mynewhobby1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 18 Sep 2023, 15:46

Re: Searching for Bernardino Venditto

Post by Mynewhobby1 »

If you have time I'd love the help. I have not yet mastered Italian birth records - can you tell me the address of where Bernardino was born?

I appreciate this. Thank you again.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Searching for Bernardino Venditto

Post by Tessa78 »

OK.

But let's keep this in the other thread...
I posted Maria Benedetta's birth act there....

T.
Post Reply