I know that "Quint." is an abbreviation of "Quinternioni," and "Cedol." is almost certainly Cedolari. I have heard that most of these records were destroyed during World War II, but that a small number survived. I've tried looking around on the Archivio di Stato di Napoli's website, but am not sure how to ascertain if either document referenced exists.Pervenuto a Francesco Rodinò per vendita fattagli all'asta nel S.R.C., per D. 1200, contro il patrimonio del fu Bar. Giovan Battista Asciutti, con R. Assenso 14 marzo 1593, registr. nel Quint. 15, f. 75, come al Cedol. 82, 252t.
Cedolari/Quinternioni records from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli?
- williamsburger
- Rookie

- Posts: 57
- Joined: 02 Sep 2010, 22:12
Cedolari/Quinternioni records from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli?
I'm interested in obtaining the records from an auction of feudal property that took place in 1593. I found a reference to the sale in an academic book published in the 1970s:
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Cedolari/Quinternioni records from the Archivio di Stato di Napoli?
You could check in the equivalent of Riveli records.