Help with handwriting

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
vspeciale66
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 75
Joined: 18 Aug 2012, 15:24
Location: Chicago

Help with handwriting

Post by vspeciale66 »

Hi. Can any one help me translate the marriage record for Agostino Gatto and Carmella. I am specifically looking to see if the record contains information or mentions Agostinos father Dominenico. This is the best copy I have and I don’t have a link. I cannot read any of the handwriting so I’m not sure even where on these pages the record is supposed to be. Please help if you can.
Thank you.
Valerie
Attachments
IMG_0402.jpeg
To be Italian is to know Love.

Researching: Del Gatto, Floreno, Cedrone, Speciale, Sucato, Rubado, Simonnetti, Romano, D'Ischia, Di Martino
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Help with handwriting

Post by mmogno »

Agostino Gatto, unmarried, was the son of the late Giuseppe and of Paola(?) Agostino.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply