I am looking for information on my Greatgrandmother, Angelina Rosaria Palermo. She was born 1-24-1879 and died 5-13-1972. Mainly her ancestors and I learned her parents were Angelo Palermo born 1850 and Angela Russo born 1859 and according to Ancestry.com they were from Caltanisetta, Sicily. I would like to also tie her to Ganci. My Mom and Aunt went to Rome in the early 60's and met Angelina's cousin or sister named Angelina Ganci and her 2 grandkids or kids Enzo and Maria Ganci. I think Enzo was a lawyer in Rome. Angelina lived in Aidone village in Enna, Sicily with her husband and son Giuseppe and Lorenzo Minacapilli until they came to NY and the last name became Manicapelli.
I really hope you can help me with this as I am stuck
Angelina Rosaria Palermo
Re: Angelina Rosaria Palermo
I guess you don't know where exactly she was born?
Do you know when she arrived in the USA?
Husband's name?
Do you know when she arrived in the USA?
Husband's name?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
rosiewilsonnsjh
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 21 Feb 2024, 05:24
Re: Angelina Rosaria Palermo
It seems like you are looking for information about your great-grandmother, Angelina Rosaria Palermo, and her family history. It's fascinating to learn about your ancestors and their origins from Caltanisetta, Sicily. The connection to Ganci adds an interesting dimension to your family story. The details about your relatives in Rome and the transformation of the last name from Minacapilli to Manicapelli as they moved to NY provide a rich narrative of your family's journey. It's a wonderful quest to explore your roots and connect with your heritage. Connections Game
