Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
wishyou
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 159
Joined: 12 May 2006, 00:00
Location: Vittorio Veneto

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by wishyou »

The lake is on the border of the town and it is called lake of Revine, formed during glacial age. Colmaggiore and Fratte lay in front of it.

Till 300 years ago in center of Tarzo there was a glacial era lake too, now disappaered.
User avatar
Enes
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Apr 2004, 00:00
Location: australia
Contact:

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by Enes »

gfavero wrote:Hi there,

Does anyone know any links or contacts so I can get more information on the Favero and Pancot families from Veneto ?

Unfortunately, all I know is that they are from Veneto and possibly from the province of Treviso. I know Favero is a very common name in the northeast but I'm giving it a go anyway.

Best regards,

Gustavo Favero.
I have a number of Favero in my family tree, nearly all come from Crespano Veneto Italy. One is from Paderno, another Fonte. Names I have are Elisabetta, Giacomo 1695, Giovanni Maria 1739-1814, Marco 1841-1912, Maria 1762-1829, Pietro 1861-1937, Pietro Antonio 1880-1903, Sante Pietro 1883. You may know if any are what you are seeking,
Best Regards Ann
User avatar
mzanetti
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jan 2009, 20:05

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by mzanetti »

Hi,

I am also searching for Favero in Treviso Province ...
Eu também estou procurando por Favero na provincia de Treviso ...

I just know that my granfather, "Alessandro Favero or ALexandre Favero(maybe translated name to portuguese)" was born arround 1890 - 1900 ... in Treviso ... but I do not know in which "Comune" ...

Where in Treviso Province we have the highest probability to find Favero ?

Thank you
vj
Master
Master
Posts: 8066
Joined: 16 Aug 2002, 00:00

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by vj »

mzanetti wrote:Where in Treviso Province we have the highest probability to find Favero ?
Hi!
This site may help
(it's sometimes slow to load the results)
http://italia.indettaglio.it/eng/cognomi/cognomi.html

After you get results for Veneto, scroll to the bottom & type in (contains) Treviso
User avatar
mzanetti
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jan 2009, 20:05

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by mzanetti »

That was great !!!!

Thank you very much
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by PeterTimber »

There are 792 persons in Treviso province listed in the telephone directory surnamed Favero.

Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Favero inthe first line and TV (por todo provincia de treviso) and click CERCAQ and then take a look. =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
mzanetti
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jan 2009, 20:05

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by mzanetti »

Thank you !!!

Is there any king of statistics about the cities from were people emigrated the most ... ?

Best
Marcelo
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by PeterTimber »

None that I am knoweldgeable about. sorry. =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
mzanetti
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jan 2009, 20:05

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by mzanetti »

Hi

My "bisnonno" named "Alexandre/Alessando Favero" was born arround 1890-1900, in Treviso (Province) ...

He was son of "João/Giovanni Favero and Maria/Domingas Favero".

Does somebody have those names in the family tree?

Thank you!
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by PeterTimber »

Go to www.google,com and put in the title FAVERO SURNAME GENEALOGY TREVISO ITALY for anybody who has done research on the Favero surname or is currently researching the surname Favero. You might come across soemthing. =Peter=
~Peter~
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by nuccia »

mzanetti wrote:Hi,

I am also searching for Favero in Treviso Province ...
Eu também estou procurando por Favero na provincia de Treviso ...

I just know that my granfather, "Alessandro Favero or ALexandre Favero(maybe translated name to portuguese)" was born arround 1890 - 1900 ... in Treviso ... but I do not know in which "Comune" ...

Where in Treviso Province we have the highest probability to find Favero ?

Thank you
Perhaps you would like you start your own thread so it doesn't get mixed up with the original poster's thread? If you need any help with this, please feel free to ask.

Thanks! :)
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Kf133
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 Sep 2018, 15:57

Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto

Post by Kf133 »

My name is Ken Favero; I live in the United States. My Granparents were born in Revine Lago (near Vitorrio Veneto and Tarzo). Family folklore says that we had relatives immigrate to Brazil around 1890 and start a coffee bean plantation. The “Favaro” families from Vitorio Veneto are related; I have info on why their name was altered.
You can email me at kf133@hotmail.com
Post Reply