Would someone please verify the names of the bride and grooms parents in this marriage record for Giovanni Vetrano and Anna Spata. Think the marriage date is February 20, 1803 but not positive. Really appreciate it. Thanks so much, Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Help with translation of marriage record
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with translation of marriage record
I agree with the date.
I am reading parents as: Ignazio Vitrano and Angela Milanese for the groom; and Ignazio Spata and Francesca Pellichino for the bride...
T.
I am reading parents as: Ignazio Vitrano and Angela Milanese for the groom; and Ignazio Spata and Francesca Pellichino for the bride...
T.
Re: Help with translation of marriage record
The father of the groom, Ignazio Vitrano, was deceased.
Erudita
Erudita
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with translation of marriage record
Thanks so much for your help.