Pandini/Follati/Bonzi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
LMills
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 03 May 2024, 22:17

Re: Pandini/Follati/Bonzi

Post by LMills »

Thank you again, T, for your hard work! I did see that death publication. I guess my question would be, how do we know if there is any relation?
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Pandini/Follati/Bonzi

Post by Tessa78 »

LMills wrote: 25 Jun 2024, 23:57 Thank you again, T, for your hard work! I did see that death publication. I guess my question would be, how do we know if there is any relation?
We don't.
Angela Folatti did not want a connection to be made, I believe.

T.
LMills
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: 03 May 2024, 22:17

Re: Pandini/Follati/Bonzi

Post by LMills »

Tessa,

Thank you for the valuable information. Can you confirm if Maria was an Italian citizen at the time of her death?
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Pandini/Follati/Bonzi

Post by Tessa78 »

I cannot confirm it. Unless she renounced her Italian citizenship, which I doubt because her death was entered into the register in Lanzo, she was an Italian citizen by birth.

T.
Post Reply