Hello could someone help with the translation of my great grandparents (Domenico Guidotti and Catterina Torri) marriage record from 1800 that I recently received from the parish. Trying to understand exactly when they were married there... were different dates listed, but in trying to use google translate on the printed font in Latin didn't work well. I think there is at least the father's names, listed but having trouble making them out. Also curious the church that Domenico is from, this document came from the parish of Santi Michele Arcangelo e Nazario in Gaggio Montano, which I think I'm seeing it written in Latin (perhaps where Catterina is from).
Thank you!
D.
Translating Marriage record - Domenico Guidotti
Re: Translating Marriage record - Domenico Guidotti
Marriage on Oct 7th, 1800 at the parish of Santi Michele Arcangelo e Nazario in Gaggio.
Groom Domenico Guidotti, son of Luigi from the parish of Santa Maria de Gabba (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cate ... ta_(Gabba)).
Bride Maria Caterina Torri, daughter of Filippo from the parish of Santi Michele Arcangelo e Nazario.
Groom Domenico Guidotti, son of Luigi from the parish of Santa Maria de Gabba (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cate ... ta_(Gabba)).
Bride Maria Caterina Torri, daughter of Filippo from the parish of Santi Michele Arcangelo e Nazario.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Translating Marriage record - Domenico Guidotti
Thank you as always M ! Is it the word I see written as Aloyvis? or something close to that translates to Luigi?
Now with Domenico's father's name, and his parish, I hopeful his baptismal will be at the parish in Gabba.
Now with Domenico's father's name, and his parish, I hopeful his baptismal will be at the parish in Gabba.
Re: Translating Marriage record - Domenico Guidotti
Aloysius = Luigi = Alvise
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

