Savina Petrilli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
RizRich
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 15:25

Savina Petrilli

Post by RizRich »

I am trying to find information on Savina Petrilli. She is related to my cousin, on her mother's side. Savina is from Siena and was a canonized as a saint. There is alot of information about her on-line, but we're trying to find the familial connection.

The only familial connection I have so far is Gisella Oretti. Gisella was born in San Giovanni, Pianella, Tuscany region, on August 25, 1925. Her parents were Atilia Petri & Livio Oretti. I don't have any other information on them.

Gisella married Pietro Russo (a US serviceman) on April 22, 1945 and moved to the US a few years later. My cousin is their daughter.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Savina Petrilli

Post by suanj »

Savina Petrilli was born in Siena the 29 aug 1851, parents: Celso Petrilli and Matilde Venturini; Savina died the 18 apr 1923.
In the 24 aug 1988 the Pope declared it "Beata/Blessed"( no Saint)

http://pierostradella.it/vendite/relic/ ... rilli1.jpg
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
martirobe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Sep 2017, 15:40

Re: Savina Petrilli

Post by martirobe »

Hi, my wife is descendant of one of Savina Petrilli's brothers.

I am rebuilding all the family ties of the Petrilli family. I am also looking for information about family members, especially those who emigrated.

Those who want information can write me to the following email: martirobe [act] gmail .com

sorry English, I used the translator
Noonetolove
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Aug 2024, 00:52

Re: Savina Petrilli

Post by Noonetolove »

Looking for information about Savina I maybe able to help. I’m
Her great niece my dad was her nephew. We came to Italy for her beatification in 1988. My parents came a few other time also.

Please let me know.

I’m on Facebook or you can email at NOONETOLOVEU@aol.com

Lori Hartman is my name and I’m in Georgia USA and on Facebook I have a fuzzy dog as my profile photo!

Look forward to hearing from possible relatives

Savina was my great grandfathers sister
Post Reply