Hi, I posted previously about this topic but I obtained more info which I hope the records are available then.
First off, I have Berardino Dicienzo ( I dont think its Dicenso) who died in the year 1965 and my rough estimate on his birth is in the 1870s give or take. His wife is Elisabetta D'Andrea who died in 1953 and to my guess I think born around 1870 give or take.
Berardino Parent's are Angelo Dicienzo married to the first name Carolyn. I want to say they are born around 1855s.
Elisabetta's parents are Fiore D'Andrea married to the first name Cecilia. (1855s)
Another family I have is Jospeh Artista married to Carmela or Camela the surname might be Clemente born around 1870 (estimate).
Joseph's parents are Domenico Artista married to Bambina Bevilacqua (estimate 1850s)
Carmela or Camela (Clemente)s parents are Giuseppe Clemente around 1855s
Hopefully there is some information out there! Thanks
Back again with more information
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Back again with more information
By the way all born in or near Introdaquca Abruzzo
Re: Back again with more information
The research is not easy if you don't know accurate dates, and I could not find records online after 1865.
However, I was able to find the marriage of Angelo di Cienso and Maria Carolina Volpe, on May 31, 1860
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 74/0nKZzQn
Angelo was 27, born and residing in Introdacqua, son of Gaetano, and Concetta Di Rienzo (all peasants)
Maria Carolina was 26, born and residing in Introdacqua, daughter of Saverio, and Beatrice Ricci.
Here:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... ntrodacqua
you find the records 1809-1865 for Introdacqua
You might want to look in the years 1860-1865 for the possible birth of Berardino, or other siblings.
Indexes are at the start of the registers, and you will find the surname under letter "C"
However, I was able to find the marriage of Angelo di Cienso and Maria Carolina Volpe, on May 31, 1860
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 74/0nKZzQn
Angelo was 27, born and residing in Introdacqua, son of Gaetano, and Concetta Di Rienzo (all peasants)
Maria Carolina was 26, born and residing in Introdacqua, daughter of Saverio, and Beatrice Ricci.
Here:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... ntrodacqua
you find the records 1809-1865 for Introdacqua
You might want to look in the years 1860-1865 for the possible birth of Berardino, or other siblings.
Indexes are at the start of the registers, and you will find the surname under letter "C"
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Back again with more information
Thanks, I’ll try looking but I really suck at navigating the website
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Back again with more information
I might of found something else to add to the information.
I found a search that says that Angelo Di Cienzo was born in 1859 which makes sense as Berardino was born in 1885 which means he would be 26 years old.
It says his parents are Giovanni Di Cienso and Maria Domenica Di Vito. It doesn’t say his wife’s name but I think it’s Carolyn. Is there anyway I can confirm that the Angelo 1859 is the father of Berardino 1885.
I found a search that says that Angelo Di Cienzo was born in 1859 which makes sense as Berardino was born in 1885 which means he would be 26 years old.
It says his parents are Giovanni Di Cienso and Maria Domenica Di Vito. It doesn’t say his wife’s name but I think it’s Carolyn. Is there anyway I can confirm that the Angelo 1859 is the father of Berardino 1885.
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Back again with more information
I don't think its the right marriage of Angelo and Carolyn because Angelo was born in 1859 and couldnt be married in 1860 right?
Re: Back again with more information
I checked the births for 1859 in Introdacqua and did not find Angelo di Cienso.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 53/LzKkPmm
I also searched page by page through the baptisms for 1859 in Introdacqua and did not find Angelo di Cienso.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 44/wX1n9GO
Also not in the 1858 records for Introdacqua.
T.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 53/LzKkPmm
I also searched page by page through the baptisms for 1859 in Introdacqua and did not find Angelo di Cienso.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 44/wX1n9GO
Also not in the 1858 records for Introdacqua.
T.
Re: Back again with more information
Is this the search you’ve mentioned?
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/perso ... s/MWZD-TB2
There are no acts in that family tree to confirm any of the dates or places.
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/perso ... s/MWZD-TB2
There are no acts in that family tree to confirm any of the dates or places.
