Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me?
My Grandmother Katarzyna Petruniak met and married a gentleman in Naples Italy. His name was Michael (I think) Nahorniak. As we understand her husband was killed not long after and she travelled to the UK.
My Uncle was born to them in October 1946 in Naples, my grandmother may have been in the displaced persons camp in Bagnoli as I have evidence that her brother Wasyl was there too around the same time.
I am looking for a copy of their wedding certificate and my Uncle's birth certificate as I need to trace my Grandfather's line.
Thank you
Sonia
Looking for the birth records of my Uncle
Re: Looking for the birth records of my Uncle
You may need the help of a professional genealogist since very few of the records for Napoli have been digitalized.
-
TheBoudica
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 22 Feb 2023, 17:33
Re: Looking for the birth records of my Uncle
Hello, and thank you for your response. Yes I'm hitting brick wall after brick wall and you may be right, unfortunately my finances don't allow it for now.
Sonia
Sonia
