Muro Lucano Paperwork
Muro Lucano Paperwork
I cannot find any official documents on my grandfather Anthony Ferraro who was born in Muro Lucano around the year of 1910. I want to attempt dual citizenship for Italy. I have information on him coming over on a ship to America from ancestry.com but I can not find naturalization paperwork or birth certificate paperwork from Muro Lucano Potenza.
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
Hello!
Can you post the manifest?
Can you post the manifest?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
And Anthony Ferraro?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
So my grandfather was Anthony Ferraro (Antonio Ferraro). My great grandfather was Frank Ferraro (Francesco Ferraro). The only paperwork I could find was above. I am trying to get paperwork like birth certificates or any other paperwork I can find on Anthony Ferraro. They were both born in Muro Lucano.
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
What are we supposed to see on that ship manifest?
I can’t find any Ferraro.
And the name of Antonio’s mother is……?
Any other details?
I can’t find any Ferraro.
And the name of Antonio’s mother is……?
Any other details?
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
My apologizes. I sent the wrong one. This is the correct manifesto with Antonio Ferraro.
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
I posted the correct manifest. I found information that his mother was Maria. Not sure of the maiden name, possible Maria Donato. And his father is Francesco Ferraro (Frank).Farassino wrote: 27 Aug 2024, 00:41 What are we supposed to see on that ship manifest?
I can’t find any Ferraro.
And the name of Antonio’s mother is……?
Any other details?

