Hello,
I am in desperate need of some help. The closest match that I have is 1C1R as the most likely hypothetical match in the tree. However, I am stuck and the person I have matched with has some people in his tree set to private. I also think his tree might be incorrect in regards to dates of birth for people. I am trying to find siblings for the following people.
Arcangelo Tocci - possibly born in 1899 and died in 1974 in Cerignola
(His wife) Luisa Grieco born in Spinazzola
(I am wondering if he was also married to someone else at some point)
Domenico Ciciriello - born in 1876 in Andria and died 1953 in Andria
His 1st wife was Nicoletta Fracchiola born 1878 and died in 1915
His 2nd wife was Luigia Grieco born in 1895 and died in 1967
The families appear to have strong links to Andria, Cerignola and Foggia. If I can find siblings for all these people, it might point me in the right direction. I have tried ancestors portal for Italy but I am having trouble navigating it and need someone with a keen eye and top notch detective skills!!
Thanks
Natalie
Tocci/Ciciriello Family
Re: Tocci/Ciciriello Family
Looks like Domenico only had 2 sisters. I only checked Andria 1874-1890, so the possibility of having another child born in a comune close to Andria is high, if only 3 children isn't matching up to your records/his family tree.
Domenico Ciciriello - 17 june 1876 - https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 09/wOllvVl
Maria Ciciriello- 20 november 1878 in Andria - https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 13/LPnn7d7
Teresa Ciciriello- 3 june 1886 in Andria - https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 87/0ZDDVlo
Their parents got married in Andria on 8 september 1872. https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 90/wjp2Xp7
There were no birth records for 1873.
Domenico Ciciriello - 17 june 1876 - https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 09/wOllvVl
Maria Ciciriello- 20 november 1878 in Andria - https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 13/LPnn7d7
Teresa Ciciriello- 3 june 1886 in Andria - https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 87/0ZDDVlo
Their parents got married in Andria on 8 september 1872. https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 90/wjp2Xp7
There were no birth records for 1873.
Re: Tocci/Ciciriello Family
Hello Natalie,
This comes as quite a late reply.
From a quick glance it looks like there’s a lot that can be found in Antenati.
Arcangelo Tocci was born in Cerignola on 12th April 1899
Parents were Matteo and Clementina Palieri.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 29/0ZNpRPo
Matteo and Clementina got married on 27-11-1892
Siblings of Arcangelo are also present.
Let us know if you’re still interested in those findings so that we can provide the links to the acts.
I didn’t look on the Ciciriello side yet.
Also, let us know what you’ve found so far.
Regards
This comes as quite a late reply.
From a quick glance it looks like there’s a lot that can be found in Antenati.
Arcangelo Tocci was born in Cerignola on 12th April 1899
Parents were Matteo and Clementina Palieri.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 29/0ZNpRPo
Matteo and Clementina got married on 27-11-1892
Siblings of Arcangelo are also present.
Let us know if you’re still interested in those findings so that we can provide the links to the acts.
I didn’t look on the Ciciriello side yet.
Also, let us know what you’ve found so far.
Regards
Re: Tocci/Ciciriello Family
Domenico Ciciriello was born 17 June 1876.
Father was Giovanni Ciciriello
Mother was Rosa Marano.
Here is birth act with annotation of his first marriage.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 09/wOllvVl
T.
Father was Giovanni Ciciriello
Mother was Rosa Marano.
Here is birth act with annotation of his first marriage.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 09/wOllvVl
T.

