I posted about this before but found something new
My ancestor Rosa Barbuto born 1879 married Pasquale Campagone and her parents were Francesco Barbuto and Marianna Fulciniti. That is what the record said that you guys found for me.
So I input that data onto ancestry and think I found a match. On ancestry it shows a Rosa Barbuto born in 1879 and has the same parnets so everything matches from my tree to others tree. So I am inclined to believe she is right person.
It says on ancestry that her father Francesco was born 1923 and she had other siblings born from the 1860s to when she was born. It just doesn’t make sense if her father was born in 1823 he would be 56 when he had her.
Sorry if it’s confusing but I’m just wondering do you this Rosa Barbuto is the same from my tree and others trees ..
Trying to figure out if my information is accurate.
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
-
Gianluca Gualtieri
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Jun 2024, 05:37
Re: Trying to figure out if my information is accurate.
*do you think that my ancestor Rosa would be a match to others families trees** correction
Re: Trying to figure out if my information is accurate.
If you mean Laurie Barbuto family tree, I think they are the same person.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Trying to figure out if my information is accurate.
Sto cercando di capire se le mie informazioni sono corrette. Quando si tratta di verificare dettagli importanti, è sempre meglio controllare da fonti affidabili. Ad esempio, se stai esplorando il mondo del [url=https://rocketplay77.com/live/allllive online[/url], ti consiglio di fare una ricerca approfondita per assicurarti che la piattaforma sia sicura e regolamentata. Così potrai goderti l'esperienza di gioco senza preoccupazioni!

