Dr Mario Maffi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
PomJon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Sep 2024, 20:20

Dr Mario Maffi

Post by PomJon »

Dr Mario Maffi. Specialised in Tropical Medicine.
Possibly born in Milan in 1909?
Worked abroad in Somalia amongst other places.
In 1986 lived at "Via Lombardia 72, 16030 Cavi (GE), Italy"
Any information about him would be gratefully received.
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Dr Mario Maffi

Post by Farassino »

Where did you look for his vital records?
Have you searched birth registers in Milan?
Do you know anything else about his family?
susansews2
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Oct 2024, 19:18

Re: Dr Mario Maffi

Post by susansews2 »

I am trying to locate my Great Grandfather's father and mother. My great grandfather's name is Manfredo Antoniazzi. He immigrated from Northern Nevada to the United States in 1875 and settled in the State of Nevada in the U.S.A. I would also like to know his Grandparents names on the Antoniazzi side and his mother's side. Thank you for any assistance you can give me.
PomJon
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Sep 2024, 20:20

Re: Dr Mario Maffi

Post by PomJon »

I tried to look at birth registers but the only ones I could find were scans of individual pages, some of which were barely legible. They also seem to be split in sub-groups for different parts of Milan.
I have looked on antenati.cultura.gov.it , search.nation.online and ancestry.com and have tried to search for others but not had any success.
I'm afraid I know nothing at all about his family.
Post Reply