Greatgrandparents from Latronico
-
jubsponpon
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 05 Nov 2024, 15:42
Greatgrandparents from Latronico
Hello everyone! I am in the search of documents of my greatgrandparents BIASE PONZO (1886-1938) e ERMINIA BIANCULLI (1888-1969), both born in Latronico, Potenza. In 2017 I found some documents by sendind an e-mail I found in the Latronico`s website (http://www.comune.latronico.pz.it/), but I think the website was desactivated, as I cannot open it. Does anyone here have another e-mail address I can send this request to? I`m in the line to the citizenship and I need this documents ASAP with the digital certification that is now being asked. If anyone could help me, please 
Re: Greatgrandparents from Latronico
It seems they only have a PEC address, but you can try with a phone call:
https://www.comune.latronico.pz.it/sche ... zzativa/26
https://www.comune.latronico.pz.it/sche ... zzativa/26
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
