Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Haztek
Master
Posts: 1021 Joined: 26 Aug 2010, 12:47
Location: Queensbury, NY USA
Post
by Haztek » 06 Dec 2024, 14:51
Looking for the following:
Profession of Pietro Bruno
Angelarosa's last name.
Ferdinando's last name.
Thanks, jerry
(I am out of practice
)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 630&i=2338
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
liviomoreno
Master
Posts: 7116 Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:
Post
by liviomoreno » 06 Dec 2024, 16:07
I read Angelarosa Ranuccio
Farassino
Master
Posts: 787 Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05
Post
by Farassino » 06 Dec 2024, 16:09
Ranuccio could be the one. Yes.
I’ve just arrived to the same conclusion.
Haztek
Master
Posts: 1021 Joined: 26 Aug 2010, 12:47
Location: Queensbury, NY USA
Post
by Haztek » 06 Dec 2024, 17:01
Thank you Livio and Farassino
Jerry
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.