How to find the marriage certificate?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
WAS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 Jan 2021, 16:31

How to find the marriage certificate?

Post by WAS »

Hello
I am looking to find some details regarding my Italian ancestor (Full name of her: Giulia Paolo Giuseppe Vencenti):
-Giulia Paolo Vincenti (1877 - 1933) was married in 1897 to Tannus Abu-Salem (1869-1933). In Acre/Akko (Israel/Palestine) in the greek catholic church; Giulia was greek-catholic from Acre but then became latin (latin-roman I suppose).
- Giulia's father, Paolo Giuseppe Vencenti (1844 - ?) was married to Malake Bawab (1854-1934) In Haifa (Israel/Palestine). So we know Giulia's parents' names.
- Giuseppe Vencenti (? - ?): I know nothing about him, neither about his wife. Giuseppe is Giulia's grandfather.

I need information about Paolo (might be born in Israel/Palestine - not sure about that)
I need information about Giuseppe Vencenti (was he born in Israel/Palestine?) or came from Livorno (some people told me that, but I have no official documents justifying this); for example, when did he die? what's his wife's name?

Notes:
Guilia could be written differently, maybe as Julia?
Vencinti could be written differently.
I know that Guilia's brother: Andraws Vincenti (1890 - 1946) used to live in Nazareth/Haifa. Then, Giulia named her oldest son after her brother's name; Andraws.

Would appreciate any guidance on how to find more details.

Thanks
Post Reply